Wednesday, January 26, 2011

February

I just wanted to give all you parents a little heads up about February, we have lots of things going on this month.  The first thing we have going is a field trip for the four year old class.  The field trip will be the 9th which is a Wednesday.  We will be leaving my house at about ten minutes to ten.  If there are any parents interested in coming I could use about three of you.  The next thing is the valentines party which is the 10th for the three year class and the 14th for the four year class.  I will also need a couple parents help for that.  After the valentines party we will be talking about pet the rest of the month.  If you have a pet that you would like to bring for show and tell we would love to see what pets people have.  As I said before we will be starting this subject after valentines and it will go until the end of the month you are welcome to bring a pet any day your child has preschool.  If you are interested in bringing a pet please let me know so I can plan accordingly.  There will be a note going home next week with some of this same information but I just thought I would let you know anyone who wants to help on any of these things can plan for them.  Thanks again for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment